What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ww2 german blendkorper 2h

vinnyw

Hello everybody it seem like six or seven months ago someone said they new where they could get the lid and top for the WW2 German blendkorper,reproduction of course.If anybody has that site I would really be greatful,or I would be interested in buying them also if the price is right.
Thank you in advance.
vinny :tinysmile_angry_t::tinysmile_angry_t:

I don't remember the repros, at least one of the ads was for an original cap and tube, from someone that had broken their body. I purchased that one to replace a broken tube on one of mine.

I don't remember the repros, at least one of the ads was for an original cap and tube, from someone that had broken their body. I purchased that one to replace a broken tube on one of mine.
Thanks U.S. subs,maybe im not remembering right.Did you ask about reproduction ones? Thanks for the info.
vinny :tinysmile_tongue_t: