Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
  • Login:
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thanked 3,524 Times in 716 Posts

    British smoke clusterbomb?

    I was told this is a british WW2 smoke clusterbomb. It has four holes in top of the canister body, and the fuze is the type normally used on the No.69, but this fuze has no thread on the cap that can fall away when turned upside down. I was told it is a British WW2 smoke clusterbomb.
    Who can help me on info, like: type designation, drawings, what clusterbomb is it used in..
    The length of the body is 112mm, length of the complete item (with fuze ) is 147mm, diameter is 62mm.

    Thanks in advance,
    Regards, DJH
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pzgr40; 17th November 2020 at 10:21 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to pzgr40 For This Useful Post:

    roller63 (18th November 2020)




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Back to top