What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today a mix of things from an Antique show

Gspragge

Premium Member
One very nice 1917 13pr 9CWT case with a rubbish squash head practice stuck into it.

A 1918 British Army marked Bicycle lamp in good order.

A Britain's "Garrison" Howitzer, it works now where are the cat's :xd:

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    256 KB · Views: 108
I wouldn't say the practise proj was rubbish. As it's unfired, surely it will be good as trading stock?

True enough, but some clown removed the original blue - but a case filler at any rate. I'll sell it off cheap at the next show. last show a fellow had one for
$100 and said it was WW1 !

Antique shows is where to look, sometimes it works out. I also got this early Victorian Rosewood Teapoy (Tea caddy on a stand) for $80 cdn.
You can pay a great deal more elsewhere, it just needs some TLC. This was the real hit of the day. Last show it was a Glll wine open wine (Simpsons:xd:) cooler for $200.
The Britians so called 18" Garrison cannon wasn't produced past something like 1966 I think it was, the more common wheeled version longer. I never had them when I was a Kid so it's time ! You just never know what will turn up and where. I don't keep it all of course, I do like to get some $ back to help keep the ball rolling.

Attachments

• IMG_0001 11.jpg
    IMG_0001 11.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0001 3 copy 2.jpg
    IMG_0001 3 copy 2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: