What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a little bit of airbrush

Darrol

Premium Member
sir william mills.jpgjust finished painting this one and thought id share it with you guys . hope you like it :)

thank you . never seen a pic of this chap with one of his finest inventions so i thought id do one :)

Great job Darrol, I do a bit of airbrushing myself when I get the time but I'm nowhere as good, more of a beginner. Tricky to master the art of airbrushing I'm finding.

Have you been airbrushing long?

Darren

WOW ! That is cool ! How londmdid it take ? Is it hard to do ?

Hi . Started it about 3ish today . I do alot of freehand airbrush . .so It kinda happens . Its time i think more than hard to do .fun though :)

Great job Darrol, I do a bit of airbrushing myself when I get the time but I'm nowhere as good, more of a beginner. Tricky to master the art of airbrushing I'm finding.

Have you been airbrushing long?

Darren

Hi darren .
Ive been airbrushing for about 18 years but doing art near all my life . .my two joys in life art and my millitary collection .:)

You should be on an "artists" forum with a painting like that.
Very nice indeed.
Hi chris . Glad you like it ..im on a site called deviant art . .ive been putting most of my recent stuff on there under the name of hathorian. .but its not normally like this .:)

You are trully a talented man, and I will be going on that site you gave very soon to admire your other work. Well done

Wow, seriously impressed there. I am completely useless at any kind of drawing.
I will search you out on Deviant Art, there is some excellent stuff on there.

Andrew

Thanks dave :)
I went to art collage for a couple of hours . . They wanted me to do a picture of a pile of boxes . .then told me i had to use bits of cloth and silver paper to create the pic . . . I walked out and never went back.
:bigsmile:
Darrol.