What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring official when are you going post

My pitch is somewere in the section H 20, big tent, lots of nice items and friendly people. BOCN members are more than welkom...

Myself,Skippy and Mick will no doubt be across to see you mate! :)
Hope you got lots of german goodies for me this year?

cheers
waff

I will be there and there and there :xd: and mostly there where the most beer is or best food.

Last edited:

Im going on Thursday for definite. Personally couldnt care what it costs,if you aint been,then go and have a look,you will not find this much ammo in one place in the uk for sale anywhere,and theres stuff at all prices. Last year was my first and i will never miss it again! Might take a gallon of my home made cider for the northern softies to try while im there:tinysmile_fatgrin_t.Look forwards to meeting a few more members this year aswell as the regulars,cheers Tig.

Might take a gallon of my home made cider for the northern softies to try while im there:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

And a gallon for me please. Very good cider, look forward to seeing you there Tig.
Best Weasel.

Put me down for a couple of gallons too, like a small drop when i can get it.

Andy

cider

Hi im going on wednesday not thursday but will take a couple of gallons of cider and leave it with waff,anyone going there can have a dram! By the way,on the subject of meeting members,i think the offer by Charlie of a poss BOCN get together in a field should not be forgotten.:xd:Tig.

Hi im going on wednesday not thursday but will take a couple of gallons of cider and leave it with waff,anyone going there can have a dram! By the way,on the subject of meeting members,i think the offer by Charlie of a poss BOCN get together in a field should not be forgotten.:xd:Tig.

Yeah,you aint wrong there Tig.
Damned fine idea.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

best

waff

Beltring

Obviously I won't be making it there but would like to. Hope to at least see a couple of show reports, availability and pricing in different ordnance catagories etc....and also report on BOCN members getting together. Next best thing to being there...Dano

Just a question for all of you who always go to Beltring: What is the % of British and European sellers? 75% Brit-25% Euro, 50%-50%, 25%-75%. Ben, what do you think?

Its difficult to say but i think 50-50, but i can be wrong, if you talk about ordnance sellers i think it would be 50-50. hope to see you Miguel together with Fernando and his wife, see you in 2 weeks. Ben

Yes, of course, you know that I only collect ordnance, mainly grenades. In Beltring you can find more ordnance sellers than Ciney? This past Ciney was a little poor in ordnance.
And of course we finally meet and talk personally. :tinysmile_shy_t:

Well it seems old waffy got a roasting last night from some friends of mine as i posted i was going to Beltring earlier than i thought.....i even got grief from my family and my latest lady-squeeze!
Lets get this straight,if you have any concerns of when and where i decide to go then please PM me.
I finish work this coming Monday on a week lay off so i therefore assumed we were going to Beltring earlier.Im now told this isnt the case. I will be following my mates down there when they decide to go being Sunday,Monday or Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,etc,etc....im not bothered anymore...
Its seems some of you crazy kids are flapping a bit for some odd reason or another?? :xd:
Soooo,to sum up...
I dont know when we are going,i do know i have a lot of mileage to drive.
I would like to hook up with everyone and have a good time as per usual. :)

ok,
all sorted i hope?.........

see you all there and travel safely.

best

waff

Last edited:
Hi Waff.

I'll be there from 18 - 26 with the re_enactor group, will pop up and say hello, have a couple of beers and so on during the week.

Regards.
Bernhard

.................................................................................................

I believe we are on Row 'I',stall 8 this time(moved next door to usual for some reason?)
Hope to see y'all there as we had a good meet up at mine last year.

cheers

waff

Last edited by a moderator:
i will definatly be there on the wensday i will be on my own jkarens satying at home with baby jessica.
But i have managed to get hold of a free pass for the whole show so possibly thinking of going up on the tuesday and coming back later on in the week and camp up there so i can have some beers but not sure yet as depends on little jessica but wensday is a definate guys see you up there !!!!! :party::party:

from bazooka chris