What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How young is everyone

DAZ REICH

How young is everyone here we have pre pubessant looking weasel to middle of the row Waff to borderline old fart me and fuzeman.This is going from pictures of course so dont be shy how young are you all?

I'm 36 age not stone (but close)

I'm 17, been collecting (inert) ammo mainly under 30mm since about 2004. I used to buy alot at car boot sales.

Ahhh Falcons only young what do you collect lad WW2 /WW1 modern and what caliber, will see if I can boost your collection for free with some spare bits to help you get started seeing as a paper round dont pay much for this expensive hobby LOL
Yours Piss takingly DAZ (serious about the offer though)

How Old,,,,,hmm now let me think a while! errr !:blink:........:silly:....... ummm! :unsure: Ah! yup,, Naw! :dry:.......:woohoo: got it, 45 this June
( that'll be the 4th of June should you want to send me a card :p )

I'm 45 in June too ! and if anyone wants to donate any rusty old grenades that are getting in thier way, I am sure I could find a home for them !
Remember the old Chinese proverb "A man is as old as the Woman he feels !"
:laugh: :laugh:

roller63 wrote:

Remember the old Chinese proverb "A man is as old as the Woman he feels !"
:laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Good job really as my lass is 25.;) :laugh:

waff

well, I'm 36 and counting....collecting now for 2 yrs.

As for the lass', she's 34, 39, 26, 25 and 43, collecting now for 20yrs ...:woohoo:

Rich

Well not the most geriatric perhaps at 53 !

Collected ammo since being knee high to a Grasshopper and enjoyed it all !:woohoo:

DAZ REICH wrote:
Ahhh Falcons only young what do you collect lad WW2 /WW1 modern and what caliber, will see if I can boost your collection for free with some spare bits to help you get started seeing as a paper round dont pay much for this expensive hobby LOL
Yours Piss takingly DAZ (serious about the offer though)
I collect British military SAA and stuff above 12.7mm/.50 Cal from all over the world (especially British). I have bought quite a bit more than I used to be able to afford now I have a full-time job.