What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Pets

The Cheadle has a New Bed

She got to it before Milton -

Attachments

• IMG_6237.jpg
    IMG_6237.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 53

my 3 Dogs from UK Lady - Gismo - tschay

Attachments

• Hundefamilie 005.JPG
    Hundefamilie 005.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 34
Pets

Meet Snuggles. Inside this adorable little 18 year old kitty lurks the feline version of Hannibal Lecter. A master of improvised ambushes and low intensity conflict, this cat regularly attacks on sight anyone who comes within 6 feet, despite being de-clawed and only having 5 teeth. Only her owner (my significant other) is exempt. It took me 4 years before I could pick this cat up without bloodshed. My youngest son (who, as a 6', 275 lbs wrestler fears no human) is regularly pinned in a corner by this cat, wailing like a little girl who has seen a mouse.

Snuggs has only been beaten once, by a bee screaming "Allah Akbar" as it stung her.

Attachments

• snuggs.jpg
    snuggs.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 64
How could such a gorgeous puddy tat get such a rotten write up. Shame on you :p

A clean cat is a happy cat

my bramble when she was a kitten

Attachments

• Allan's 879.jpg
    Allan's 879.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 59
me and my EDD, now retired, serving as my wife's pillow :D

Attachments

• DSC00585.JPG
    DSC00585.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 52
this is my old fellow called bitis and his wife. both live in my winter garden and have a look that none unauthorized person touch my collection.
if bitis looks like this, you should make a fast retreat :bigsmile: !

Attachments

• bitis gabonica gabonica-2.jpg
    bitis gabonica gabonica-2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 49
  • bitis gabonica gabonica.jpg
    bitis gabonica gabonica.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 42
What the heck, I'll post a few photos of my dog as this thread seems a bit heavy with cats so far. He is a 2 1/2 year old Old English Bulldogge named Vickers. His father and sister also live in our house so you can imagine it's a real handfull keeping them in check. Here he is at about 2 weeks:

12-8-2004%20_3_-10.jpg

Here he is doing what he does best, sleeping and taking up valuable couch space......

PICT0022.JPG

And sitting up with my wife to get his stomach scratched. He is very large for a bulldogge at about 75 pounds but is very laid back.....ususally.

PICT0095_1.JPG

Like the famous pop group of the 80's: "Curiosity killed the cat".

Her name is Bubi and i think, when older and experienced, she would to be in an EOD team.

Naturally the 25 PDR box (marked "Canadian") was empty: i bought it last year, from a farmer living in a little country near Rimini, once on the Gothic Line.
He used it a tool-box...

Ciao,
Andrew

Attachments

• EOD Bubi.jpg
    EOD Bubi.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 54
In Memoriam My Peach

Member "Sirnotappearinginthisfilm" now under a shorter name;
Rob Loyd, Windsor Canada informed me today that he has lost "My Peach" to a heart condition.

We should perhaps on this day Nov 11th take a moment and think of our gentle friends who are with us in times of piece and war side by side through out.

G. Spragge CD

Attachments

• My Peach.JPG
    My Peach.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
PURR and FUR

excellent site for wartime cats search by;

PURR N FUR Cats in Wartime UK

Attachments

• 01bombed-out.jpg
    01bombed-out.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
How did they get it to wear all this-

Must be an Ordnance Tech ~

Attachments

• SafeRedirect.jpg
    SafeRedirect.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 70
Guardian of the grenades

My ferocious guard cat Lara, or could she just be yawning ? not so scary in the second picture. Tony.

Attachments

• DSCF0017.jpg
    DSCF0017.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF0014.jpg
    DSCF0014.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 40