What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Pets

This was my dog until his demise in August. Unbelievably, It still hurts to this day.
It has been over two years since my little cow dog died, and I still miss her, eve a replacement does not fill the void.
Gsu

This is ollie who grew from this into this in one year,think there could be jackle in there somewhere

Attachments

• zzx 081.jpg
    zzx 081.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 21
  • zzx 1092.jpg
    zzx 1092.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 20
Sorry guys for hijacking this thread with my own problems, my deepest apoligies. However, I see that smle2009 has gotten this thread back on track again.

Sorry guys for hijacking this thread with my own problems, my deepest apoligies. However, I see that smle2009 has gotten this thread back on track again.

A big part of having pets is losing them, and I am sorry for your loss
Gsu

losing a friend

Yeah I totally agree losing a long time pet can be devastating. Before I got my weenie dog, I had a rat terrier named Riley. Great freaking pooch. Well he got loose and killed by a passing car. What else can you do but bury him wrapped in his favorite blanket, with his favorite toys and a few milk bones wrapped inside and of course a wooden cross carved with his name. Still miss that old bugger...Dano

Hi guys,

been a real bad Christmas here, had the oldest dog, Kiri, die on the 23rd Dec, she was 15 so was expecting it sometime. Got a tummy bug, colitis the vet said and then Toto who's 10 got it, been in the vets intensive care for 5 days, was due to come home tomorrow, was making a good recovery, but today suffered a massive decline, was getting a lot better but has kidney damage and i will probably have to make the decision tomorrow morning. Bad enough loosing one dog but two in 10 days is so painfull.

Wonder what i have done wrong. Ime so sad.

Andy

Mate that sounds terrible,any chance they have been poisoned?
Hope that toto pulls through,hang in there mate

MG34NZ

Sorry to hear of your loss Andy. loosing a loved pet is the same as loosing a member of your family.:tinysmile_angry_t: i hope Toto recovers. we are all keeping our fingers crossed for you.
All the best, Paul.

Hi guys,

been a real bad Christmas here, had the oldest dog, Kiri, die on the 23rd Dec, she was 15 so was expecting it sometime. Got a tummy bug, colitis the vet said and then Toto who's 10 got it, been in the vets intensive care for 5 days, was due to come home tomorrow, was making a good recovery, but today suffered a massive decline, was getting a lot better but has kidney damage and i will probably have to make the decision tomorrow morning. Bad enough loosing one dog but two in 10 days is so painfull.

Wonder what i have done wrong. Ime so sad.

Andy

Hi guys, thanks for your kind words, Toto's bloods are geting a little better but she may now also have a kidney infection so its one last chance with some kidney specific antidogbotics which should show a rapid response.

Still pretty awful here though.

Andy

Cfer

Hi Guys
Couldn`t resist adding my moggie!
This is Cfer (C - for Cat!!).
She`s only 8 months old but already notched up numerous mice & one pigeon. Hopefully she`ll sort the rats out around the hen house.

Attachments

• DCP02015.jpg
    DCP02015.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 29
Hi all,

ime afraid to say that Toto didnt make it, just got back from the vet. Thats 2 dogs gone in 10 days. Life sucks at the moment.

Andy

Here is my little guy Ralph, about nine months old now, this was taken when he was about six months old.

Attachments

• DSCN0358.jpg
    DSCN0358.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 9
Sorry to hear your bad news

Hi all,

ime afraid to say that Toto didnt make it, just got back from the vet. Thats 2 dogs gone in 10 days. Life sucks at the moment.

Andy

Andy that must be so hard for you and we feel for you mate !

After all any pet owner will know they are not just pets but valued members of the family.

Ha andy

Hi guys, thanks for your kind words, Toto's bloods are geting a little better but she may now also have a kidney infection so its one last chance with some kidney specific antidogbotics which should show a rapid response.

Still pretty awful here though.

Andy
I NO WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH,MY 5 YEAR FEMALE GOT IT TO THE BIG DOGS PAIN MEDICINE,AND WE SPENT MOST OF CHRISTMASS DAY IN THE VET HOSPITAL,TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT WE HAD TO PUT HER DOWN THE 2ND,I HOPE YOUR OUTCOME IS A BETTER ONE,SHE IS MISSED DEARLY.
VINNY:crossedlips:

Sprogg

This is the cat "Sprogg" pictured in 2009 & 2010 Oder and wiser! Why climb wheb you can wait for the Children to make it Fall. "bLESS".

All the best for 2010 to you all, John:tinysmile_grin_t:

Attachments

• Sprogg 2009.jpg
    Sprogg 2009.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Sprogg 2010.jpg
    Sprogg 2010.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 20
Casper

Casper our old collie passed away early hours yesterday morning,aged 17years & 1 month. Goodbye my old friend we will meet again

Attachments

• P7010015.jpg
    P7010015.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 29
Casper our old collie passed away early hours yesterday morning,aged 17years & 1 month. Goodbye my old friend we will meet again.

Thats a wonderful age for a dog, you must feel proud to have given him such a long and happy life and i really do know what you are going through, it hurts so. At least you have another one from your picture, to comfort you at this very distressing time. Time is a good healer and perhaps another one would help. I went and got a pup pretty quickly after my 2 died recently and its certainly helped me. House is slowly being destroyed and i can think about the other 2 with a little less pain.
Best wishes

Andy