What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Pets

This is our dog Toby. He is a Basenji, a barkless dog with an African heritage. Being quiet is nice at times.

Attachments

• First batch of pictures  Jeff Osborne & Frank Lance  collections 018.jpg
    First batch of pictures Jeff Osborne & Frank Lance collections 018.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 27
  • #2  Military lamps & shifter & ammo pouch 020.jpg
    #2 Military lamps & shifter & ammo pouch 020.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 24
  • USO dance, cord strikes, insurance pictures of cars. 032.jpg
    USO dance, cord strikes, insurance pictures of cars. 032.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 24
The one who steals my smokes every day one day i will get him :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Attachments

• Foto-0026.jpg
    Foto-0026.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Foto-0028.jpg
    Foto-0028.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Foto-0030.jpg
    Foto-0030.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 45
My minierature wierner dog Buster pictured somewhere in this thread was found dead by my wife Teresa when she went to feed him. Cause of death unknown. The new neighbors hated Buster with a passion and it just makes me wonder. He was just a bit over a year ols and is already missed....Dano

Just saw this Dano, I'm Very sorry to hear about your weiner dog Buster.
Did you find out what happened to him? A bit over1 year old... this very young for this to happen.
If my one of my neighbors or someone did something to one of my dogs or pets, I might be typing this from a jail cell....but only IF I got caught though.

Regards, Steve

Hi Steve, No never did know cause of death, but this now ex-neighbor of mine butted heads with us several times over menial bulls__t. I suspect he was poisoned. Nothing one could prove. My fondest memory of that neighbor was watching his car get towed to the shop, seems some scoundrel forced a potato up his tailpipe...Dano

Thanks for the kind words Steve. He is an interesting member of the family to be sure.............
As for Dano's dog, I am truely sorry about your loss. Pets are with us for far too short of a time normally. There is a special level of Hell reserved for anyone who would hurt a pet that is not presenting an imminent danger to them. Pat

Here are my pups 7 month old

Here is my newest pups,Chester,and Chelse:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Attachments

• MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 15
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 15
hi just throught id post a coupla pics of a few of my pets in ther pics are mr degu (looks verry fat) and my 2 axolotals and a hamster will have to waite till the hedgehogs wake up !

Attachments

• before decorating 062.jpg
    before decorating 062.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 26
  • before decorating 063.jpg
    before decorating 063.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 27
  • before decorating 061.jpg
    before decorating 061.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 25
this is my old girl tabby. going on seventeen and wont stay off my stuff . but i love her .:tinysmile_cry_t4:

Attachments

• DSC04808.jpg
    DSC04808.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 43
Update

Here is another of my cats, Ted a British blue short hair a lovely cat and he knows it.

Best Weasel.

Attachments

• Ted02.jpg
    Ted02.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 40
My Pets :tinysmile_twink_t2:

More piccs as time goes on.

Regards Nick

Attachments

• P2250012.jpg
    P2250012.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 26