What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Pets

New "grenade" for my collection. His name: Rommel. In fact is my girlfriends cat.

Attachments

• Gato 2.jpg
    Gato 2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Gato 3.jpg
    Gato 3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Gato 4.jpg
    Gato 4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Gato 5.jpg
    Gato 5.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Gato 1.jpg
    Gato 1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Gato 7.jpg
    Gato 7.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 55
Evie

Here is the latest addition to the family, just 6 months but well capable of shredding the place, called Evie a real Cairn Terror.

Andy

Attachments

• Latest addition to family 2.jpg
    Latest addition to family 2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 34
  • latest addition to family 1.jpg
    latest addition to family 1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 34
This would be Mr Nippy. He is my ordnance watch turtle. He may look cute and harmless,but look closely into his eyes.Almost as if he's daring you to stick your finger into his tank.
Got him as a baby,he was about the size of a quarter. That was 6 months ago and hes about the size of the palm of your hand now.

Attachments

• T.jpg
    T.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 25
  • T (6).jpg
    T (6).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
One of the seven cats we have at this moment. About 6 weeks old.

Attachments

• Stampertje.jpg
    Stampertje.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 25
Couldn't resist posting video I took tonight of my new kitten taking a whizz. We don't have a litter tray in the house so, he uses the toilet like the rest of us, saves a fortune on litter !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxuFA1YsCz0"]YouTube- Hank taking a whizz (Maine Coon kitten using a human toilet)[/ame]

new family member

heres a pic of my new dog he is an alaskan malamute 13 week old called riku he makes a nice playmate for my other dog max

regards lee

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 36
Hello

Is this the longest thread of this forum ?

There is my pet (its name "Le Chat"), and other animals I like.. to eat.

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF0060.JPG
    DSCF0060.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 35
Couldn't resist posting video I took tonight of my new kitten taking a whizz. We don't have a litter tray in the house so, he uses the toilet like the rest of us, saves a fortune on litter !

YouTube- Hank taking a whizz (Maine Coon kitten using a human toilet)

Wow Bolo, that is an amazing cat...... it really is, First because the cat can do this, and secondly, I never knew cats could pee for soooo long. Does this cat drink a lot of beer?

I don't know why all the cats and grenade-ordnance collectors. The ratio of dogs to cats seems out of line a little. Real inert ordnance - military collectors have dogs. hehe

Here are my dogs.....45 years of dogs starting when I was 8 years old.....Prince, Clyde, Otto the big Doberman, and now Lana a Schnauzer dog . All were male dogs, except Lana, the dog I have now. She is 7, and she's a great dog, very smart, plus she does not shed any hair. Her hair is like a humans.
She also is a military collector, and has an Army tank toy that she knows by it's name, and just loves to play with this little Tank.

The only problem with pets is they do not live long enough....unless you are like Jeeensey have have big parrot birds. They live so long, you will have to leave them to someone in your will.

Regards, Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2832-1.jpg
    IMG_2832-1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 13
  • My Honey2w:leave.jpg
    My Honey2w:leave.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 11
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y"]YouTube- Trunk Monkey Compilation[/ame]

This is what one of my cats thought of Englands performance in the world cup....'Treffor,what do you reckon pal?'...He just continued to snooze soundly.. :p

waff

Attachments

• S7006198.jpg
    S7006198.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 14
This is the lastest addition to the family, little Mollie who is now 10 weeks old. She and Evie have become inseperable, the bloody wawa just glowers.
Its hard work looking after mum and another pup but did it in the early months of the year with all the snow, so thought it would be much better during the summer. So far so good, all jabs now sorted. Lets hope she turns out as good as the last one.

Andy

Attachments

• Mollie.jpg
    Mollie.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 35
Blimey Andy,,,,,,are you sure its not a Chinchilla :tongue:

she looks lovely,, and it looks like you have got you hands full there,,,

All the best nick,,

Hi Nick,

she does have big ears, i know. However, they dont seem to be growing as fast as the rest of her. Took her to the vet for her last lot of jabs on Thursday and she has put on over a lb in weight in a fortnight which according to the vet was pretty good.
Teeth dont need sharpening though, i can tell you.

Andy

Buster passed

My minierature wierner dog Buster pictured somewhere in this thread was found dead by my wife Teresa when she went to feed him. Cause of death unknown. The new neighbors hated Buster with a passion and it just makes me wonder. He was just a bit over a year ols and is already missed....Dano

Really Not Cute

A picture of one of my cats, This one is Kitzen and spends most of her time trying to sink her teeth/claws into me. Don't be fooled by the ord hugging furball.
Best Weasel.

Attachments

• Kitzen v's Roth.jpg
    Kitzen v's Roth.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 44
Ollie's a dad!!!!!

Ollies become a dad tonight,five and counting!...2 mearls and 3 borders

Tony

Attachments

• front3.jpg
    front3.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 13