What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police in Action in Toronto

DJ,
sorry man, looks like I'll miss this year. New info came down this week, I've got just a little time left and I head back to the airport. See you around later in the year, watch for submunitions for me. JO

Hi J,
Sorry to hear that, it was a very nice collectors meeting. There were submunitions, but the usual german WW2 stuff. Other than that I only saw one Bl755 bomblet body (stand of legs missing) and an interesting dispenser mine that resembles the Dispensder/missile dilivered AT-2 (as tested by the US), exept this one was (I think) of German manufacture and did not have the black dome on top but was flat.
It was however a practice with the electronics inner work missing. It cost 250 Euro's .
For the rest I did not see any submunitions.
However , I will not be attending tomorrow, so I cannot see what will be there tomorrow.

See you DJH

Last edited: