What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S Mine question

But do you still have the 3 holes for the screws to go in as these other s-mines had no screws or screw holes at all. The mine was held in place by the soldered seal on top of the mine.

Yes, mine has 3 small screw holes in the bottom.

EODtek,

I promised you two phptps of the practice S mine 35.
Sudelmuk already put one on the forum.
This is an other version.

Regard,

Chris
I wonder how the generated smoke can escape from this mine?

my s-mine 44

Here is a picture of my s-mine 44 from my display at beltring this year, it also has a white stripe but all the way around, i would have thought this would mean something ? this is the second one i have seen like this ! so you no alone ! as for your s-mine i would be concerned about the inside filling as it looks like it ment to be there ! unless some one has filled it with a wax that has later shrunk to represent explosive filling ? anyway nice piece, its a real s-mine 35, as the practise one had holes in all the way around !

Attachments

• DSC03329.JPG
    DSC03329.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
This is a good one.
Can someone show me, the fuse the pratice S mine ,.with the smoke holes in it, had.Thank you in advance.
vinny:thrasher: