What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sg500

butterfly

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Just completed deal with SG500, great to deal with, very pleased with items received. Many thanks.
regards Kev

Butterfly

Thanks Kev, yes I'm well happy too, great deal! A pleasure doing business.
Dave.

Dave,
Good on ya pal for listing all those freebies tonight in the classifieds section.
I hope a newbie collector contacts you quickly,as its a real kind gesture of you to give all that away.:congrats:

cheers

waff

Dave,
Good on ya pal for listing all those freebies tonight in the classifieds section.
I hope a newbie collector contacts you quickly,as its a real kind gesture of you to give all that away.:congrats:

cheers

waff

Thanks, me too, I need the space.
Dave.

Yes I think you have had a great idea here I am sure most of us could do this to have a bit of a clear out and help out new & old collectors.

Rich.

Sg 500

A big thank you to Dave for the recent deals ,all came in super fast time ,well packed, a pleasure to do business with you Dave .Regards Dave

Thanks to you also Dave, super quick payment, glad you like the stuff.
Dave.

Dave,you are a true superstar here at BOCN mate. :)
I just want to thank you for the smashing trades of late between us.

best

waff

Dave,you are a true superstar here at BOCN mate. :)
I just want to thank you for the smashing trades of late between us.

best

waff

No worries and thanks, I always like trades, its like you're getting something for nothing.
Dave.

Thanks once again Dave! :)
Im thinking the model round is a KwK43 in a transit case? Its now on display with the King Tiger on the fireplace!

best

waff

Attachments

• S7006378.jpg
    S7006378.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 11
  • S7006379.jpg
    S7006379.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 10
  • S7006380.jpg
    S7006380.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 10
  • S7006381.jpg
    S7006381.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 10
  • S7006382.jpg
    S7006382.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 12
I had a great deal with dave. ultra fast delivery and a fantastic grenade to add to the collection. 10 out of 10 for this TOP MAN!!:tinysmile_grin_t:
PAUL.