What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sg500

Sg 500

Had a 35x228 temperature gauge come in today from SG500. It's great doing bussines with Dave. I highly recommend working with him.

Regards, Derk

Last edited:
Had a 35x228 temperature gauge come in today from SG500. It's great doing bussines with dave. I highly recommend working with him.

Regards, Derk

Its a pleasure Derk, I'm glad you got it safely. Thank you for the things you sent me. Highly recommended.
Dave.

Thank you Dave. :)
The latest addition to my SD2 collection arrived safe and sound this morning and im very happy with it.

cheers

waff

Thank you Dave. :)
The latest addition to my SD2 collection arrived safe and sound this morning and im very happy with it.

cheers

waff

Glad you like it and that it arrived safely Waff thanks, a pleasure doing business again.
Dave.

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to SG500 for a recent deal/swap.
Cheers Dave, your a true Gent.

regards Kev

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to SG500 for a recent deal/swap.
Cheers Dave, your a true Gent.

regards Kev

Glad you like it Kev and thanks for the stuff you sent me, well happy with that, good doing business again.
Dave.