What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ToTally not ordnance related

Nice one Phil,

ile bet it will go a lot faster than my 1949 Morris Minor.
I think my heart would bleed a little too having had to let a 3 litre Capri go. Good luck with the restoration project.

Andy

G,

Get in touch pal please if you need any bits for your moggy as my big brother does them up for a hobby. :)
He drives a black split-screen at the moment and its always drawing awards.
A far cry from when he fished it out of someones back garden as a wreck.

best

waff

G,

Get in touch pal please if you need any bits for your moggy as my big brother does them up for a hobby. :)
He drives a black split-screen at the moment and its always drawing awards.
A far cry from when he fished it out of someones back garden as a wreck.

best

waff

Cheers for that Waff,
i will get in touch if i need anything as parts are hard to find as nothing from a Morris 1000 will fit a series MM, especially a lowlight. Even the rear wings are different.
Many thanks bud.

Andy

Hi Satin, nice capri i used to have the MkI 3 litre then i had the 3 litre s which i rebuilt to 3.1 full race engine spec it went brilliant and liked it so much i even built one to race around speedworth tracks super rods they were called but like everything it got too expensive so it had to go and gave it up back in the early 80s i kept my road car until the 90s then i sold it, that was the hardest part the next thing i new was it had been written off what a bummer anyway my birth day is the 15th of this month too.
good luck with the project
Andy

Last edited:
Hi Satin, nice capri i used to have the MkI 3 litre then i had the 3 litre s which i rebuilt to 3.1 full race engine spec it went brilliant and liked it so much i even built one to race around speedworth tracks super rods they were called but like everything it got too expensive so it had to go and gave it up back in the early 80s i kept my road car until the 90s then i sold it, that was the hardest part the next thing i new was it had been written off what a bummer anyway my birth day is the 15th of this month too.
good luck with the project
Andy

Cheers Andy

Sounds like it wouldnt take much to get you back in one then:xd:

Sounds like your track car was a bit of a handfull and have you seen what they are making lately oooooh if only we could see in the future.

Looks like Bocn members have the monopoly for April.

Best phil

Hi Phil, like you say it wouldn't take much if i had the money i would build one tomorrow its also great fun racing it teaches you allot, keep us posted on the progress as i would like to see it all done and with a nice lump under the bonnet.
all the best
Andy