What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else do you collect

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Just wondering what else members collect,,I have a very small collection of Royal Artillery cap badges ,Have a few different types most are repro but as most of you know that doesnt really bother me,,ill try dig them out tomorro and post some pics

I also collect other ww2 german gear.
I have items ranging from armbands to trench lanterns!
Its time too sort out the room now the bathroom gear is out.I had loads of tiles and equipment stacked up:huh:

cheers

waff

i had a dummy SMLE when i was a kid ,found under a pile of wood in my grandfathers garden,,never did find out if it was a practice rifle for home guard or just an apprentice type piece,,the bolt opened but there was no where to chamber a round ,also the trigger was solid,the mgazine was cut down and screwed directly to the woodwork,,but it looked the part especially with the 07 bayonet attatched,unfortunately some dork used it for bayonet practice (in my absense)and it got smashed

Not far off the subject, I collect Waffen Revue and Armourer magazines.....I have most, and have some spares, so yell if you need information or a spare mag :)

Rich

I collect Any books written on the history of Bomb disposal and memoirs of bomb disposal personel .
also manuals on bomb fuzes
Steve

STUPID ME.... I collect anything military that turns my fancy....... (I really like cutaways)

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

I collect WW2 I go through phases every couple of years so it could be ordnance ,deact guns , models ,paintings,
Also I collect vietnam war era Nikon cameras and the rarer accessories which I still use regulary.
Oh and I love gardening growing flowers and the like.
Sports cars too but mainly when I was in my early thirties when I had celicas ,supras ,a 4 litre lexus and an honda sports car to name but a few.

a6b9_1.JPG

have a fair collection of films
a fue military medals unit badge's
books toys
best ratt
a6b9_1.JPG

I collect anything Pak related, especially if it is for the 3,7cm Pak and I try to find containers to match my german shells as well. Even the labels on the containers when they are intact are an amazing reference source.

Picture of the blank cartridge box.
IMG_3809.JPG

Back on topic(before spott pulls me up again:laugh: ),here is a sneak-peek of my display room when i first started out.Its all changed around since this shot though.
my_collection-44fd42cd131ddeb640587a7eecf6dacd.jpg

Hello Spotter, since you asked what else we collect,,,,, here is comes. :xd:
My Lawn Mowers

Attachments

• DSCF2381.jpg
    DSCF2381.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF2377.jpg
    DSCF2377.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF1807.jpg
    DSCF1807.jpg