What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War n Peace show

Sneaky i never knew Phil was there ! sorry phil i would have turned round and ruined the perfect shot of Paul on my set of wheels lol
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
4 Miles Per hour over rutts and steering around members of the public was scary to say the least paul lol but was great fun to be able to stop and see whats under the dealers tables, without getting off and bending down to look.

Steve

http://www.bombfuzecollectorsnet.com

4 Miles Per hour over rutts and steering around members of the public was scary to say the least paul lol but was great fun to be able to stop and see whats under the dealers tables, without getting off and bending down to look.

Steve

I think Phil has another pic somewhere that looks like you are going to race me on my mountain bike! :xd:

best

waff

Hi Chaps,

Been out of this post for a while and thought I had better keep my promise of posting pics of my Beltring finds. First is a Type 'Y' fuse and Zus40 to go with it. Luckily I knew the stall holder so got a deal on it. Always wanted a Zus40 so I thought what the hell!

Does anyone have a good gain pot available to put on the Zus40?

Attachments

• DSCF8130.jpg
    DSCF8130.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF8131.jpg
    DSCF8131.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 28
Thanks Waff, I stand corrected but at the same time gutted!! oh well better luck next time, probably not one of my best buys! Was convinced it was a 'Y' :tinysmile_shy_t:

Thanks Waff, I stand corrected but at the same time gutted!! oh well better luck next time, probably not one of my best buys! Was convinced it was a 'Y' :tinysmile_shy_t:

Dont worry mate,we have all been napped one time or another at the beginning!
I know of a very well known seller who bought a large batch of them thinking they were the elusive 'Y'.
The bloke you got that off has been after a 50 B Y for a while.
I know only 4 people who have one in this country. Apart from myself,there is Fuzeman and 2 other chaps i know of.

best

waff

Last edited: