What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War n Peace show

I am sure we can arange something as there are lots of us camping up there all week anyway.
As for which day most members who go up there for just the day seem to go on the wensday which is the first day open to the public so they have more chance finding the bits there looking for as later on during the week all the good stuff seems to run out so i would say wensday might be the best day to do it on For maximum attendance ? Cheers

From Bazooka chris

I shall be there with a couple of fellow members on the stall as usual. :)
Will be great to meet friends again both old and new.
We shall be at our usual patch at row I,number 7.
Im sure myself and my old mucker 'satan18' will be on a major raid for swag and i especially look forward to hooking up with said mucker! :p

best

waff

Last edited:
War and peace 2010

Heads up as its nearly that time again.

The war and peace show at Paddock Wood on the 21st to the 25th
July.

Who will be attending this year, me for one but not until The thursday.

Met a lot of the lads last year and had a good laugh,and hope to do the same again.

I will arive on monday the 19 and will leave on the 26, Pitch number will be H 1-2-3, as always everybody welkom, Ben

visit from OZ

Well I'm coming from OZ and would love to catch up with any BOCN members who are going
Regards Daryl

NOPE just had to buy another car so finances say NO to beltring or other major fairs this year

NOPE just had to buy another car so finances say NO to beltring or other major fairs this year

:tinysmile_cry_t: A shame mate as we had a laugh last year.
Give us a ring though if you need anything picking up from other members(done trades,etc)

best

waff

I shall be going on the Wednesday but i was wondering if or how we should try and meet up somewhere at a place or a time so we can put a face to a name so to speak?

I will certainly be wearing a BOCN T shirt. Anyone any ideas?

Andy

Is Easy to find the stallholder and members that stayed over-night,,,.. just keep an eye out for the ones that are still staggering about aimlesly still pissed-up ....no names mentioned ;)

Regards Nick

Ben well catch up soon,,,,,,