What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War n Peace show

I shall be there with a couple of fellow members on the stall as usual. :)
Will be great to meet friends again both old and new.
We shall be at our usual patch at row I,number 7.
Im sure myself and my old mucker 'satan18' will be on a major raid for swag and i especially look forward to hooking up with said mucker! :p

best

waff

Indeedy old friend :wink: beer at 8 and offskie to catch the worm:xd:
The countdown begins.

Best phil

Indeedy old friend :wink: beer at 8 and offskie to catch the worm:xd:
The countdown begins.

Best phil

:xd: Indeed old pal,indeed!!

Cant post back now until i sort out that special picture for my 5000th post.. :p
Will phone you tomorrow bud.

cheers

waff

Wednesday for me...
Congratulations on your 5000th post Waff, did I miss anything important??????
:)
C.

which day

G'day Paul I will be there as many days as the missus will allow!!!!
I'm staying at Laddingford about 3km away and will make sure that if you pick a day that your going I will be there as I owe you quite afew beers
Regards Daryl

Oooooooouch!! bang goes my spends for the show.. Major operation on my van needed. :(
Ah well! thus is life..

best

waff

Oooooooouch!! bang goes my spends for the show.. Major operation on my van needed. :(
Ah well! thus is life..

best

waff

Unlucky mate :( I'll bring you up a Red + food parcel along with Bens delivery... now the feeling well.. ,, gearbox on sons car and exhaust on the L.R :(

cheers Nick

your not a veggie are you ?

Cheers Jeeensy.
It seems my computer modem is bad when it warms up. deary me,it all comes on top at once pal :( first the van,that CD i was telling you about that got broken and now my modem!!!!

waff

you may overdraw my Waffland Bank-account, old friend, to get some more space in your pocket :p

Thank you Peter :)

Your account is safe my friend. Its my Beltring account that shall take the punch.
Ah well,these things are sent to test us eh! :p

best

waff

Thank you Peter :)

Your account is safe my friend. Its my Beltring account that shall take the punch.
Ah well,these things are sent to test us eh! :p

best

waff

Oh yes,,,,,and test they do ,,, indeed :tinysmile_cry_t3:
Clutch has also gone in sons car, oil all over it from g/box ,,, totally ffffked.
there goes an item or 2 at Beltring,,,,,,, guess i;ll be waliking the stallsd with Waffy then. hmmmmmmm,,,

cheers nick,,

Rags 'N' Bones ,,,,Rags 'N' bones .. any ole Rags 'N' Bones :wink:

well I gotta make up the cash some-how.

Bastard exhaust just fell off my L200.

More bloody expense. I know where you are coming from Waff!!!!!

Andy

Hi Nick,

didnt help mate, they had only cats on the system, i need the back box.
Tried feebay, no joy there so will keep looking.

Thanks for your help though.

Andy

turns out that ive had a new Air-flow meter,Cat-converter and a turbo outlet valve 'O' ring...
Van goes like a train now!! :p
best

waff