What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 LOTS of fuzes for I.D PLEASE

earni74

Premium Member
I have posted 2 LOTS of fuzes for I.D if possible,doing it this way might save me time,additional photos/details can be supplied on request if needed,THANKYOU008.jpg009.jpg

Hello,

Pic 1 :
-1 : Time and Percussion "St Chamond" (French, used by Belgians)
-2 : German time fuze "Schr.Z. C/83"
-3 : German T&P fuze "DOPP.Z. C/88"
-4 : German T&P fuze "DOPP.Z. C/85"

Pic 2 :

-1 : Autro-Hungarian T&P "M12a or M12b" (it's written on the fuze)
-2 : German percussion fuze "Grz92"
-3 : Looks like (remains) of a Dutch time fuze "Tijdbuis N2"
-4 : I don't know but I recognize the gaine : http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/threads/89363-Belgian-Projectiles
8cm.jpg

Last edited:
No.4. in the second lot is probably a Romanian one. They used Czech "SK" fuzes in different gaines

Hello Again MINENAZ16
THANKYOU for helping out on the I.D of the 2 LOTS of fuzes
After a very close look at the No 4 fuze (laid down) i can just make out (with glasses on and a magnifying glass) the letters ECP over 67 25.
It does appear to be of french origin,would you be able to give me anymore information on it.
THANKYOU

The device N4 pic 2 is made of a brass fuze, a steel gaine and a brass adapter. The steel gaine is French (export for your fuze). I've never seen the brass fuze.
Where did you read ECP ? (on the fuze or on the gaine ?).

Ok, so French gaine for export. Maybe for Romania or other East country.

I found the N3 pic2 : Dutch time fuze "Tijdbuis N2"

Last edited:
Thankyou to you both for identifying the fuzes on this post,saving me a lot of time,great