What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Idea's

EODONE

Ordnance Approved
Please see attachments, this is some thing that I've picked up after a demolition some time in the distance past and can't remember what it's from, though it may be the stricker from the Anti Tank Mine B, Type "C" used in beach defences during 1939 /45 by the Royal Engineers, Its all brass and copper and the only marking that can be found is on image 1, which is a triangle.

Any Idea's please

REgards John

Attachments

• Stricker 1.jpg
    Stricker 1.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Stricker 2.jpg
    Stricker 2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Stricker 3.jpg
    Stricker 3.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 52
Please see attachments, this is some thing that I've picked up after a demolition some time in the distance past and can't remember what it's from, though it may be the stricker from the Anti Tank Mine B, Type "C" used in beach defences during 1939 /45 by the Royal Engineers, Its all brass and copper and the only marking that can be found is on image 1, which is a triangle.

Any Idea's please

REgards John

Brass bottom section, holding the needle pellet and rod, of a No.20 MkI rifle grenade, circa 1916.

Tom.

Attachments

• DSC00890.jpg
    DSC00890.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00889.jpg
    DSC00889.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 37