What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dano1917... Good Guy!

staples57

BOCN Supporter
Just a quick post to thank Dano1917 (Dan). First and foremost, he's a great pal!

I guess this isn't really a sale or swap, but it needs to be said.
This all started when he ran out of coffee and posted a little rant telling us all about it. Well, being a caffeine addict myself I couldn't see some in pain so I sent him a little bit of Canada to ease the pain... Tim Hortons coffee (simply liquid perfection, eah!).
Yesterday, I received a package in the mail. Three WW2 movies from Dan!
My addiction to coffee is rivaled only by my love of movies and all things WW2. It was like being a kid again on your birthday.

Thanks Dan!
...just let me know when you need more coffee and it's in the mail

Cheers,
Brad

Good Joe (Java)

I tell you what missingsomething, you have not lived until you've experienced a cup of tim hortons canadian coffee. Now i've had coffees from all over the world and nothing compares. Not Jamacian blue mountain, not starbucks, nothing is close. It is like liquid sex. Dano

I tell you what missingsomething, you have not lived until you've experienced a cup of tim hortons canadian coffee. Now i've had coffees from all over the world and nothing compares. Not Jamacian blue mountain, not starbucks, nothing is close. It is like liquid sex. Dano

hehehe... I guess... I have Timmy's all the time (I am in Canada to eh...) and I'm not really a coffee fan.... But if it floats your boat :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Well... Based on what Dan said (liquid sex) I really don't know if I'm enabling an addict or if I'm a coffee Pimp?

Ugh! I think I need a shower?

Just sit back, think of Canada and enjoy!

Cheers,
Brad