What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French ww1 grenade primer

I was very lucky to find this one the other day. I found some info on it,but Im trying to find if it has any value. Maybe some of you guys can give me any clues? Its a french ww1 primer for grenades the "- le dbouchoir modle 1897" I cant get my pics uploaded,so here is a link to the item I found.

http://canonde75.free.fr/accessoires.htm

DSCN4357.jpg
I managed to upload a pic,I tried it the wrong way at first,no wonder it didnt work:D Anyway,here is the grenade primer I found. Its alittle weathered on the outside of the box,but the contents are fully functional and in near perfect condition.

Hi . Ive seen one of these before . What i know its for the french artilery beehive shell fuse setter . Im not aware that any grenades needed a machine to set them .im sure theres someone on here will have more info .nice find though :)

Check out the Thread: Anyone for a "French threesome"???
Theres one on there .