What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuze plug ID


New Member
I was hoping that someone may be able to identify this fuze hole plug?
It is stamped with the following:

P1.05\" II/N
R&S 9/38

Does anyone know what it would have been used with. Was 1.05\" a particular or special gauge perhaps?

I believe the 'II/N' designate it as a Mk.II variant for Naval use & the '9/38' refers to the month and year of manufacture. Does anyone know what the manufacturers initials 'R&S' stand for?

I also have another example with a four pointed signpost logo. Anyone know what manufacturer this represents?

Thanks & regards