What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Rifle grenades typs WW! ????

Dave83

Hello is there anyone out there who have all several types of German rifle grenades from WW1 and can post a picture here ??

Thanks

regards David

Hello

Some very usual german rifle grenades from WWI

Attachments

• Dscf4549.jpg
    Dscf4549.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Dscf4563.jpg
    Dscf4563.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 27
  • gewehrgranate13.jpg
    gewehrgranate13.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 25
  • P1020546.JPG
    P1020546.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Dscf4568 (Medium).jpg
    Dscf4568 (Medium).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 21
WW1 German rifle grenades

Hi Dave, Heres your basic WW1 German rifle grenades. n1913 and m1914 rodded rifle grenades, and m1917 rifle grenade and practice rifle grenade. Practice units for the rodded grenades exist. but not in this pic. Dano

Attachments

• ordnance pics 037.jpg
    ordnance pics 037.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 23
Thanks both of you

Thanks both of you thats realy cool i come to know that i have also all of them but i was not sure may i missed one out !

Have a lot of thanks for that

Regards David

Heres some of mine mate.
Cheers, paul.

Attachments

• Page61913riflegren.jpg
    Page61913riflegren.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Page61914riflegren2.jpg
    Page61914riflegren2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Page61917riflegrenade.jpg
    Page61917riflegrenade.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 16
  • page6practicerg.jpg
    page6practicerg.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 12
And a couple of rarer ones that im not sure of.
Anyone got a positive id on these?
Paul

Attachments

• Page6messageRG.jpg
    Page6messageRG.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Page6unknownRG.jpg
    Page6unknownRG.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 21
m1914 practice German rifle grenade

Paul, The smooth bodied one on the left is a practice m1914 German rifle grenade. Dano

Exactly name of the several types ???

Realy nice boys thanks

Can anyone post please the exactly name of this typs or there are only spelld like M1914 or that kind of ???

Thanks

Regards David

hi dano.
the only pic ive seen of the practice one was a 1 piece body but both these have screw in tops.
someone sujested they were for shooting messages but ive not heard of any grens that were used for that.:tinysmile_eyebrow_t
paul.

Paul, The smooth bodied one on the left is a practice m1914 German rifle grenade. Dano

'14 practice

Hi Paul, that one on left (so at least i've been informed) is an m1914 German practice rifle grenade, but rarer version with removable top that could be loaded with smoke charge for easier shot spotting. I have seen 2 others, one was show of shows in Louisville Ky in about '02. that guy wanted 450.00us for the grenade. After a polite "no thanks" I found a secluded corner and cried a few hours away, made a few shrewd if not meager purchases, then got really drunk with another collector mate I know, who also had to pass on a piece he wanted badly, the time of my life...Dano

Last edited: