What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grenademan28

MG34NZ

I have had some good dealings with grenademan28 and would not hesitate to recomend him to anyone.

He is a wealth of knowledge and has a lot of reference material, its a pleasure to engage in a healthy debate on aspects of our collectables.
And when it comes to a trade service is superb and product is exactly as discribed.

Best regards

MG34NZ

Another great deal done with grenademan28. he has found an item I have been after a long time and gone well out of his way to get it for me.
As allways a first rate trade, excellent communication , items are allways as described or better, fast and friendly emails and as above a wealth of knowlege.
if you have the good fortune to do business with grenademan28 you will be very satisfied

regards
MG34NZ

Hi,
I had very positive contact with grenademan28 - he is highly knowledgeable and competent concerning the items he has.
It is a real pleasure to do business with him, highly reliable and very honest.
I'll stay in constant contact with him as a qualified collector he is & to complete my collection with top items.I recommend him vividly to anyone !

Thanks Miguel !

Fern WEIS
CafSchumann
Luxembourg

carta de recomendacin por Grenademan28

I have to confirm warmly every word, Andrew and Fern have written above.
several good deals, even before entering BOCN, are of evidental value.
looking forward for more, dear Miguel :top: