What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gunshow Finds -1 Known, the Other a Mystery

GregN

Hi guys, I picked up these two igniters over the weekend. I've id'd the bronze coloured one as a German Z.35. It is marked back-to-back R - 482-1938. The other one is a mystery. It has no markings on it. Any ideas? I'm still not sure why I bought them, I just couldn't resist:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Cheers,

Greg

Attachments

• min1.jpg
    min1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 101
Nice s-mine igniter with shipping cap. The other igniter is American M6A1 for the same perpose as the other.

Last edited:
Here the complete mine (M2A1 bounding mine) with fuze.
Regards DJH

Attachments

• M2A1.JPG
    M2A1.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 88
Not sure on the exchange rate these days with all the economic turmoil happening but usually s-min 35 igniters in mint condition fetch around 40-50 and the M6-A1 igniter from 5- 15. I would say you had a good deal.

The code RR on the fuze is for Richard Rinker if im correct?
It took me ages to find a good set like yours,well done Greg on a good pickup.

best

waff

Thanks Waff, I have no buyers remorse. I NEVER see this kind of stuff at the shows. When I spoke with the guy who had them on his table, he was great, told me all about the German ingniter and even came back to later with a couple Elsie parts for FREE! Super nice guy:tinysmile_grin_t:

Cheers,

Greg