What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

Join over 14,000 collectors of inert military ordnance. Get expert identification help for shells, fuzes, grenades, and more — plus access our classifieds marketplace and decades of archived knowledge. Free to register, takes seconds.

LM-2 anti diver grenade

pzgr40

Well-Known Member
I am looking for a cutaway drawing of a spanish LM-2 anti diver grenade. Who can help.
Thanks in advance, regards, DJH
 
DJ I have this but also look in the TM 60 series there is a better drawing

Regards Chris
 

Attachments

  • LM-2 Spanisch.jpg
    LM-2 Spanisch.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 15
DJ,
I found this on the internet, maybe this wil help.
LEAFLET
 

Attachments

  • LM 2.jpg
    LM 2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 17
Hello,

I add the Spanish patent number 436905 from April 1975 presented by the company Amado Laguna de Rins S.L., although its inventor was Jose MENA Y VIEYRA DE ABREU, which contains a good graphic of the device.
I am also adding an article from the magazine "EJERCITO", number 455, which explains how it works.

Greeting
Antonio
 

Attachments

  • ES-0436905_A1_laguna Rins.pdf
    933.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Páginas desdeES-0436905_A1_laguna Rins_02.jpg
    Páginas desdeES-0436905_A1_laguna Rins_02.jpg
    833.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Revista Ejercito Nº 455_granada_antibuzos.pdf
    399.2 KB · Views: 5
Top