Join over 14,000 collectors of inert military ordnance. Get expert identification help for shells, fuzes, grenades, and more — plus access our classifieds marketplace and decades of archived knowledge. Free to register, takes seconds.
Hi everyone I’m just getting back into collecting British and commonwealth grenades if anyone has any spares for sale had to sell my collection years ago I wish I never now .
Thanks in advance
Shaun
Hi, I do have quite a few WW1 mills grenades, all deactivated . I live in the Somme region of France, so posting to UK may be problematic. If you are still interested and want more details let me know and I'll collect them up and take some pics. Regards Allen S
Hi, I do have quite a few WW1 mills grenades, all deactivated . I live in the Somme region of France, so posting to UK may be problematic. If you are still interested and want more details let me know and I'll collect them up and take some pics. Regards Allen S
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.