What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mills pull ring question

Until now all of the pull rings I had seen for mills bombs looked like a key holder. I just got a #36 repro pin and innerd kit and the pull ring is a solid ring. Is this correct. (another Dano1917 stupid question, patent pending)
Yes it is Dano,

and so is the split ring type and both were used during both World Wars.

split - un split - whatever

Thanks so much Andy, I was real curious. the ones that are actually key rings are pretty obvious. the real split rings are obvious as well. Just one of those questions I had to ask out of genuine ignorance and not indifference. thanks again....Dano