What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

Join over 14,000 collectors of inert military ordnance. Get expert identification help for shells, fuzes, grenades, and more — plus access our classifieds marketplace and decades of archived knowledge. Free to register, takes seconds.

Mk lV 1874 Ammunition case

Gspragge

Well-Known Member
Premium Member
I picked this up today, I had one (I think the same) many years ago and sold it on to
possibly a member here in the UK. Nice to find another though the price has increased a bit !
These are very rare here as one just finds the smaller Mkl boxes usually. The brass split
pin is missing so I'll have to find one that might work.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.18.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.18.02 PM.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.18.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.18.19 PM.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.18.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.18.33 PM.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.18.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.18.45 PM.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.19.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.19.07 PM.png
    291 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.18.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2026-09-27 at 11.18.55 PM.png
    262.5 KB · Views: 7
Top