What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Received this week

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
The following two pieces are from a small lot of stuff i received from a fellow member this week,THANK YOU ..
A genuine WW2 american pineapple grenade body(empty) and a relic battlefield dug MG42 flash hider(not sure correct term)..I think im going to mount the flash hider on a wooden stand and i have a spare striker/det assembly for the pineapple just need to find a lever ,that will probably be turned into a cutaway..

Attachments

• relicDSC00179.jpg
    relicDSC00179.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 27
Nice pick ups Spott.

I do like that MG42 flash hider..I should have one on mine thats due much later on this year!

best

waff

Last edited:
Hi Spotter, if you can post a pic of the fuse assy you have, I can see if I have got a spare lever for you. Tony.

Hello Tony ,this is the type of lever i require,im in no rush for this has i have a back log of stuff to do up,but if you can help let me know,,,thank you allan

Attachments

• DSC00184gren.jpg
    DSC00184gren.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00183gren.jpg
    DSC00183gren.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00182gren.jpg
    DSC00182gren.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00181gren.jpg
    DSC00181gren.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 10
I should have one somewhere, I will have a look when I get half an hour to spare during the week.

Managed to source a couple of levers for the pineapple so no longer require one...thanks anyway tony