What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

refurb 140 varnish


Well-Known Member
Hi folks
Servisol produce a aerosol varnish called refurb 140 which is intended to rejuvinate scruffy electrical appliances. Unlike many other spray on varnishes, its not cellulose based so it can be applied over humbrol paints and seals letraset transfers well. I have used it on a couple of restotations and have been quite pleased with it. It could probably be used to coat brass cartridges too but I havent tried that yet.

It is available from various electrical parts suppliers including CPC onecall.

Hope this helps
US aerosol varnish

Sounds like a couple of interesting products, but have yet to find aerosol varnish here in United States. Any help with that one would be greatly appreciated...Dano