What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a weekend!

waffenamt

Hi Chaps,
A very tired Waff here writing at the moment!
Ive only been up an hour here in the UK:tinysmile_eyebrow_t Not like me to lazy-lie in bed.
The day started off yesterday morning at daftoclock and myself and the Mickmeister went to Stoneleigh to hook up with his pal Skippy.

After walking miles around the show,i finally got home late evening and decided a bottle of wine and a chinese supper was in order down at the g/f`s house.
2 o`clock in the morning i finally got some sleep and just got up not long ago! lol! lazy waff!

The show went well and was great to meet up with the members of BOCN.
I got some items i will be showing round different parts of the forums very soon.
Great to see Fjordhouse Ben,Burney Davis,Jeeensy,Munitionskiste and member ` Bananaboat`(i just love that screen name lol ! )
Pity me old pal Quatermass wasnt there??:tinysmile_cry_t2:

I hope you other lads grabbed some gear and be sure to post pics this week!

cheers and best

waff

Doh! forgot it was this weekend and nobody phoned to remind me.
Hope you all picked yourself up some bargains.

Doh! forgot it was this weekend and nobody phoned to remind me.
Hope you all picked yourself up some bargains.

Sorry matey,
i usually put a note up here in BOCN but i been very busy with projects off site.
Hope too see you at Malvern?

cheers
waff

expensive entry cost

Don't you gentlemen think 9 entry fee is bit steep considering Malvern only charge a fiver for what is basically an indoor militaria market. Yes I know they had a singer and military re-enactment displays but 9!
Also numbers seemed down this year, last year seemed to be heaving with people. I know you think I'm moaning about the 9 and why pay it, but there's not a lot else to do on a winters weekend is there?

Hi dragoon,
I paid 12 for a traders mate ticket. I see your point with 9 on the door,does seem excessive.

best

waff