Hi all,
I’m looking to purchase experimental WWII or experimental post-war shell cases, projectiles or complete rounds that members may have available.
I’m particularly interested in examples with good markings, dates, stamps or other interesting features. I’m open to different types and calibres, but only collect up to 40mm and above.
Condition is important to me, and I’m specifically looking for examples in near-mint to mint condition.
If you have anything available for sale, please feel free to send me a PM with details and photos, including the markings, condition and asking price.
Thanks,
Matthew
I’m looking to purchase experimental WWII or experimental post-war shell cases, projectiles or complete rounds that members may have available.
I’m particularly interested in examples with good markings, dates, stamps or other interesting features. I’m open to different types and calibres, but only collect up to 40mm and above.
Condition is important to me, and I’m specifically looking for examples in near-mint to mint condition.
If you have anything available for sale, please feel free to send me a PM with details and photos, including the markings, condition and asking price.
Thanks,
Matthew
Last edited: