What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yugoslavian - TMA-3 - AT blast mine.

mine on pic is practice which is noticeable by yellow stripe across mine body and insignia VTMA-3 meaning Vjezbovna Tenkovska Mina Antimagnetna (Practice Anti-tank Mine Nonmagnetic).

Hi,
Many thanks for the information. I have a couple of mines with yellow lines, seems very difficult to get the good mines these days.
Bernhard

GermanMilitariaUK your VTMA-3 doesn't have the original fuzes VUTMAH-3,the mine on your photo is fitted with UTMAH-4 fuzes for TMA-4 yugoslavian AT mine.Be careful,because practice TMA-4 fuzes have upper part painted in yellow,just school and live fuzes for TMA-4 are completly black.And your fuzes on this photo are for sure UTMA-4 for TMA-4 mine,not for TMA-3.They are slighlty different in shape.Check are they school or "live"...because "live" TMA-4 fuzes cannot be made inert(blasting cap and detonator are glued in the fuze body).

Hi,
Thanks for the info. These fuses are solid plastic which came with the TMA-3 when I got it, unfortunately the TMA-4 came with no fuses so I had to use them in both pictures.
Any more info would be much appreciated.

Hi,
Here are some photos of igniters UTMAH-3 and 4.
1 to 3: UTMAH-3
4-5 : UTMAH-4

Attachments

• UTMAH3_1.JPG
    UTMAH3_1.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 22
  • UTMAH3CU.JPG
    UTMAH3CU.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 24
  • UTMAH3.jpg
    UTMAH3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 22