What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

Join over 14,000 collectors of inert military ordnance. Get expert identification help for shells, fuzes, grenades, and more — plus access our classifieds marketplace and decades of archived knowledge. Free to register, takes seconds.

7,3 cm. Fohn rocket

pzgr40

Well-Known Member
I got this 7,3cm Fohn rocket, without the 7,3cm raketen aufschlagzunder on the nose which is closed, but with the pyrotechnic delay self destruct fuze above the motor flange. I suspect this to be a practice rocket. Does anybody have a cutaway drawing of this rocket and the type of charge in the nose?
Thanks in advance,
Regards, DJH
 

Attachments

  • 20261004_174243.jpg
    20261004_174243.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 15
Hi pzgr40
The drawing of that base fuze will be in Invenio under the designation RL 16-4/31; it includes a cross-section and text... if I recall correctly...

I have this auxiliary cutout...
from the so-called "zero series" (pre-production run).

1791131655112.png
Akon
 
Last edited:
Top