What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring(War and peace Show)

Spot, Tig, Waff..
Ill be there Wednesday and Saturday....would love to meet up. Suggest we use I7 as a meeting point.!

Rich

Sounds great,
have yourself a good look round and we can always meet up mid afternoon or you can come straight to Micks.
give me a call or text first to make sure im not on walkabouts as well.

best

waff

Hello Folks,i dont know if ill get chance to meet up with you all as im travelling there and back in the day and will be taking the Lord Gort (dad) to see the displays as well,as i dont think hell be that interested on whats for sale but ill try my best

oh well have a look ,just ment have to take him to see the shows and vehicles as its his day out as well

Went to beltring today and had a great time ,Left home 4am got back home 22.00,next time im going to make it a 2 dayer..theres too much to see in one day,,heres some of what i saw today

Attachments

• bDSC00050.jpg
    bDSC00050.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 28
  • bDSC00076.jpg
    bDSC00076.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 38
  • bDSC00047.jpg
    bDSC00047.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 26
  • bDSC00058.jpg
    bDSC00058.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 25
  • bDSC00042.jpg
    bDSC00042.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 23
more pictures from today

Attachments

• bDSC00038.jpg
    bDSC00038.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 18
  • bDSC00045.jpg
    bDSC00045.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 15
  • bDSC00053.jpg
    bDSC00053.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 20
  • bDSC00068.jpg
    bDSC00068.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 15
  • bDSC00043.jpg
    bDSC00043.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 23
Nice pictures Spotter, just looking at that long table of sales i just know i would spend far to much money. I have to make it next year.

Weasel.

Thank you Spotter for posting the Beltring pictures.

They are much appreciated and of great benefit to people like myself to have never been or were unable to attend.

If you have any more detailed pictures of the ordnance stalls please PM me and I will send you my email. Even if you have just the one you posted I would love to see a bigger format than the thread will allow you to post.

Regards
SG

Pictures of Beltring

For some very serious gear, here are some pictures taken at Beltring showing a "small" selection of what is on offer !

Attachments

• Beltring 3.JPG
    Beltring 3.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Beltring 5.JPG
    Beltring 5.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Beltring 4.JPG
    Beltring 4.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Beltring 2.JPG
    Beltring 2.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Beltring 1.JPG
    Beltring 1.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 40
And few more !

Loads of stalls with loads of ammo.

Attachments

• Beltring 6.JPG
    Beltring 6.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Beltring 7.JPG
    Beltring 7.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Beltring 8.JPG
    Beltring 8.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Beltring 9.JPG
    Beltring 9.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Beltring 10.JPG
    Beltring 10.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 35
And a few extra's

Many stalls with such a variety of ammo it is unbelievable !

Attachments

• Beltring 11.JPG
    Beltring 11.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Beltring 12.JPG
    Beltring 12.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 43
  • Beltring 14.JPG
    Beltring 14.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Beltring 16.JPG
    Beltring 16.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 42
Hi,
Many thanks Spotter and Chris 42 RQ, as the pictures are great to see.
I wonder what Waffie will post later on for us to see, as he seems to be camped down there for the whole duration of the show.
Cheers,
Invest :tinysmile_shy_t:

Last picture

So for those of you who are "wondering" whether or mot to go to the show, I hope these pictures may assist you in making the right decision !

There is plenty of every type of Ammunition to suit all taste's and some of it at affordable prices !
If you go , I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I did.
Oh yes, do not forget to drop in on Waffenamt on his mates stall !

Attachments

• Beltring selection.JPG
    Beltring selection.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 45
Hi,
Many thanks Spotter and Chris 42 RQ, as the pictures are great to see.
I wonder what Waffie will post later on for us to see, as he seems to be camped down there for the whole duration of the show.
Cheers,
Invest :tinysmile_shy_t:

From what I saw, if Waff has a 35mm film camera, he will only have 36 pictures for us to see as he will NOT be able to afford a new roll of film with all the "goodies" he has purchased !:tinysmile_cry_t4:

Last edited:
Views on the fair.

Hi guys, What were members impression of this years show?

From my point of view the numbers and quality of the ordnance was down on previous years.

Prices have gone through the roof, all the dealers, both foreign and domestic, are asking ebay prices for there items.

Makes me wonder if can afford to collect?

Quatermass

Hi Chris 42 RQ,
Thanks for posting those pics some fine looking ord for sale. Your last picture is a load of stuff my mate took up to stick on a friends stall.
I must make it next year, better start saving now.

Weasel.

Just recently got back from Beltring this eve, managed to catch up with waff, and Falcon was there at the same time, apparantley just missed Jeeensey too! it was good to put a face to a name. Great show, spent all day just scouring the for sale stalls, unfortunately in my opinion i have to agree with QM on the price and condition of the items for sale. A huge percentage is German, and i could not find any decent British stuff at all. Lots of rusty relics and fake/repros. Maybe with the demise of ordnance being posted from abroad, perhaps the fairs will get better again ? still a great day out and no rain untill late afternoon. Tony.