What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuze for?


Well-Known Member
I have a thread in other about a truck that turned over, found this what i believe is a fuze. it measures 4 inches tall and about 2 3/4 inch dia. the only markings i can find is NO. 434045-B and it has a oval with C&S ithink in it. kinda heavy. it's on the bottom left in the picture, it's the only one i found. i figure it might be for a 155mm since there was alot of cluster out of that type of shell. thanks


  • 005.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 86
That appears to be a US M51 series fuze or one of the M500 series variants.
Last edited: