What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joyeux 14 Juillet a toi

sksvlad

Happy Bastille Day, everyone!!!
Post you celebration pictures. I'll do this on Saturday, because en Etats Unis it is mostly a matter of convenience, not history (easier to celebrate when you are not at work).

I made the above post BEFORE the news from Nice, France. I'll still go to a local Bastille Day celebration on Saturday but I'll re-think posting photos because of this terrorist attack.

Such desperately sad news from Nice,condolences to friends and families,so sad,slaughter of the innocents in such a vile manner,speedy recovery to all the injured,
Don,

A close relative who lives in Nice has called to say that he is alive. My father said it must have been an angel watching over him. The relative said "no", his wife wanted to go see fireworks, but he was just plain lazy, so they went to a restaurant instead. Saved by laziness!!!!

My condolences to all the victims families. I dread to think of the repercussions of this latest attack.

Driving over women and children is enough.

Photos of Piermont, NY Bastille Day celebration showing some of the most useful French inventions
DSCF1421.jpgDSCF1433.jpgDSCF1429.jpgDSCF1432.jpgDSCF1425.jpgDSCF1428.jpg