What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

Join over 14,000 collectors of inert military ordnance. Get expert identification help for shells, fuzes, grenades, and more — plus access our classifieds marketplace and decades of archived knowledge. Free to register, takes seconds.

Picked this up, is it a No5 or a No23?

Reenactor1939

New Member
Got this the other day and I think its a No23 but wanted to be sure as I start trying to find the missing parts....which won't be easy considering I'm in the US. Mills in general seem to be really hard to get here in any condition.
38098.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20261010_222829.jpg
    20261010_222829.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 20261010_222833.jpg
    20261010_222833.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
The Military Man (Worthing, UK) sell first class reproductions of the missing bits at very reasonable prices but I don’t know if they ship overseas. It might be worth asking them
 
Top