Join over 14,000 collectors of inert military ordnance. Get expert identification help for shells, fuzes, grenades, and more — plus access our classifieds marketplace and decades of archived knowledge. Free to register, takes seconds.
Got this the other day and I think its a No23 but wanted to be sure as I start trying to find the missing parts....which won't be easy considering I'm in the US. Mills in general seem to be really hard to get here in any condition.
The Military Man (Worthing, UK) sell first class reproductions of the missing bits at very reasonable prices but I don’t know if they ship overseas. It might be worth asking them
Got this the other day and I think its a No23 but wanted to be sure as I start trying to find the missing parts....which won't be easy considering I'm in the US. Mills in general seem to be really hard to get here in any condition. View attachment 211958
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.