What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archive photos

It is too bad that there are so few ordnance related photos in the Vietnam portion of the photo archives. Might be due to classification issues, not sure. I looked through everything I could think of, but didn't find many.

From B57's being loaded with M117's to WWI Plate tests. About as cool as the last series showing the loading of an Arc Light to what looks like a 2.95" Mountain Gun round. Thanks, Jeff.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

This is the 75mm mortar, which was made from a 75mm projectile. The case has a cannelure which holds it crimped to small cutouts in the blades of the fins. The fin is an aluminum casting. The round is fired from a small wheeled breech loading cannon.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421018263.345546.jpg

Sent from my NSA/FBI tapped iPhone using Tapatalk

Move over Rosie the Riveter. We have Bloser the Bomb Mover!!:tinysmile_kiss_t4: Thanks, Jeff. Great posts of the chem especially the ton containers in England. The 75mm AA is sweet, also. Cheers, Bruce.