What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Nebelwerfer 41

skull181

Finally received this on Monday.

Although I'm not too sure what the exact terminology is for this, I think it is a Nebelwerfer 41 28/32 cm ??

Traces of it's original green paint and it's red primer are still visible.

A few dents here and there and also with lots of rust, I think I'll try and restore it to a better standard if possible.

So, if anyone has any parts, such as the motor/firing tube, please get in touch. :hmmmm:

Photo 2 shows the fuze hole dented and I think a fuze wouldn't fit now.

I wouldn't have liked to have been on the receiving end of one of these :laugh:

Attachments

• nebel 001 (800x600).jpg
    nebel 001 (800x600).jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 62
  • nebel 003 (800x600).jpg
    nebel 003 (800x600).jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 65
  • nebel 004 (800x600).jpg
    nebel 004 (800x600).jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 55
  • nebel 002 (800x600).jpg
    nebel 002 (800x600).jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 57
Thank you my friend :five:

Finally received this on Monday.

Although I'm not too sure what the exact terminology is for this, I think it is a Nebelwerfer 41 28/32 cm ??

Traces of it's original green paint and it's red primer are still visible.

A few dents here and there and also with lots of rust, I think I'll try and restore it to a better standard if possible.

So, if anyone has any parts, such as the motor/firing tube, please get in touch. :hmmmm:

Photo 2 shows the fuze hole dented and I think a fuze wouldn't fit now.

I wouldn't have liked to have been on the receiving end of one of these :laugh:

I must take a look at my junk box but I may still have a turbine nozzle disc for this one.

Hello jiipee76,
I call dibs on this one, how much do you want for it IF you will sellto me in the USofA ?
Kind Regards,
Bill
And that's a very nice Wurfkorper skull181 !!

QUOTE=jiipee76;240842]And i have inert Wgr Z 50 detonator for this one,if somebody needs. :)

View attachment 86643View attachment 86644[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Here the rocket engine nozzle plate from my scrapbox. Damaged but restorable. I'm not sure if all the larger rockets have the same size engine, this is 260mm diameter. Anyway it is from a rocket with nozzles on botton, not in middle as 150mm Nebelwerfer.

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 33
I'm not near my books and I'm not the best on the subject, but I know that there are (at least) two sizes, this looks like the larger of the two. The smaller is on the 28cm and the 32 cm, I think this one may be for the 30cm?

I'm not near my books and I'm not the best on the subject, but I know that there are (at least) two sizes, this looks like the larger of the two. The smaller is on the 28cm and the 32 cm, I think this one may be for the 30cm?

Any help would be fantastic and thanks mate, really appreciated :top:

I need one that fits my 32 cm or at least the sizes?

Here the rocket engine nozzle plate from my scrapbox. Damaged but restorable. I'm not sure if all the larger rockets have the same size engine, this is 260mm diameter. Anyway it is from a rocket with nozzles on botton, not in middle as 150mm Nebelwerfer.

How would this fit over the motor tube, the second picture is from the underneath, so how would the tube fit on this?? :hmmmm:

the rocket motor of the 28 and 32 cm is 15 cm in diameter, the one shown is for the 30cm.

How would this fit over the motor tube, the second picture is from the underneath, so how would the tube fit on this?? :hmmmm:

Pete I think the part Tmine shows is the bottom bit of the 'rocket attatchment' - see photo below (blu97's photo to which I have added circles to show what I mean)

The red circle shows the complete rocket part which I assume screws into the main body.
The blue circle shows the end which I believe is what Tmine has, but is just the end of it and so doesnt connect directly to your main body.

maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong???

regards Kev

DSCN0121.jpg

Correct Kev,
What I found in my archives 28cm and 32cm rockets have the same 160mm diameter nozzle part on bottom. So, what the heck is my 260mm nozzle from?

Correct Kev,
What I found in my archives 28cm and 32cm rockets have the same 160mm diameter nozzle part on bottom. So, what the heck is my 260mm nozzle from?

see previous post, blu97 says its for the 30cm

regards Kev

Last edited:
I have a copy of "Waffen Revue #12". What I can read from the drawing about 30 cm says 216mm diameter ( though quite unclear print ). Additionally the sectional profile of the nozzle part of mine is quite different and closer to 28cm or 32cm.

Thanks for all your help lads, so the small disk part shown (Tmine35) is for a 30 cm and mine needs a 15 cm diameter nozzle...

Last edited: