What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Museum Ordnance Photos

Hello Fert,

-10cm Az Gr 30 (t) : I only know the czech version M30 with a head screwed. The shell shown is made in one piece. Could it be the M28 ?

-105mm : French Mle 1914 design with fuze 24-31mm Robin Lejay 1899. This shell is shown with a gaine for HE and not for chemical agent.
If this is the original paint I don't know what these colors mean (green body could be for gas but red and black band ???).
US or German use ?

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi MINENAZ16,

I forgot were I took this pic, but I remember was mentioned as 10cm AZ Gr 30 (t) FEW
Sorry, in the previous post I forgot the keyword FEW
dsc01298.jpg
regards

Hello Fert,

-10cm Az Gr 30 (t) : I only know the czech version M30 with a head screwed. The shell shown is made in one piece. Could it be the M28 ?

-105mm : French Mle 1914 design with fuze 24-31mm Robin Lejay 1899. This shell is shown with a gaine for HE and not for chemical agent.
If this is the original paint I don't know what these colors mean (green body could be for gas but red and black band ???).
US or German use ?

Regards.

It is not a US color code, nor German for any CW.

Jeff,

Do you know the complete T number for the 106 RR Smoke? So far I can see T26.

Hello,

Polish 100mm Wz31 (100mm Skoda with a french design gaine and fuze - 24 31mm RYG wz 1918)

ICE-jb-148-26%20%20100mm.JPGvz31.jpg

I gotta ask, what is the first round photographed in the 1st 4 pictures? Is that upper ring a sabot assembly? Super interesting!

Jason