What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring official when are you going post

Fuzeman wil be attending Beltring on Thursday will be based with P8 paul and Jay from Dug up
Steve

I will be there wed, thur and fri, will try and meet up with you, happy hunting.:tinysmile_shy_t:

Wish I were there

Obviously, living here in the U.S. means I won't make this show. I hope someone has the foresight to take pictures so that us less fortunate members that can't go can see some of the goodies and displays etc..at the show. Sounds as though it would be the basis for a great new thread, respectfully..Dano

Ill be there Wednesday and Satruday......Waffy, Mick thanks for your offers, I really appreciated it.

Rich

Setting off from Carlisle with an LDV van filled choka block to the roof with ammo boxes and some goodies to sell. Right about........... now!

Look for me attached to the 4th Indian Division in the Desert area.

Beltring Display.

OK folks here they are !!!!!
These are just a few of the pictures taken today and more will follow later on this evening when I have finished other commitments !

This years show is I think the most spectacular for all of us Ordnance collectors as you will see-

You may also spot a few familiar faces amongst the shells.

Attachments

• bocn17A.jpg
    bocn17A.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 56
  • bocn20A.jpg
    bocn20A.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 58
  • bocn9A.jpg
    bocn9A.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 53
  • bocn16A.jpg
    bocn16A.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 56
  • bocn12A.jpg
    bocn12A.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 58
First-timer

Just returned from my first ever visit to Beltring. A most impressive experience and a definite date for future years. I will have to go again on Friday to see the bits I missed today. And, possibly with daughter, again on Saturday.

Beltring Display.

A few more pictures of various stalls littered all around the place full of all those "collectables" we all desire.

The major Ordnance dealers (Fjordhouse to name but one) are located in stalls H 1, 2, 3. + 20-21 and if you step out to the right of the tents and look up the aisle towards the front entrance you will see "Micks" stall visible by its rather large yellow painted shell (owned by "Skippy" and for sale!) stood in the walkway-mind you dont take a trip over it !

Attachments

• bocn19A.jpg
    bocn19A.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 44
  • bocn15A.jpg
    bocn15A.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 51
  • bocn22A.jpg
    bocn22A.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 48
  • bocn25A.jpg
    bocn25A.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 51
  • bocn2A.jpg
    bocn2A.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Beltring pictures.

Here are a few more.

Attachments

• bocn6A.jpg
    bocn6A.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 48
  • bocn8A.jpg
    bocn8A.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 53
  • bocn3A.jpg
    bocn3A.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 52
  • bocn 1A.jpg
    bocn 1A.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 47
  • bocn10A.jpg
    bocn10A.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 54
great pictures chris hopefully you dident buy all the big stuff

regards lee

Lee I was very restrained today by purchasing an immaculate condition 14.5 KPV brass cased Ball round.

Thank goodness I no longer collect Ordnance in general or I would need a few lorries to move it all.

More pictures

A few more pictures of items openly displayed for sale, most of these items are just left at the sides of stalls or in the stalls themselves and are easily found.
Something for everyone here this year !

Attachments

• bocn8A.jpg
    bocn8A.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 49
  • bocn11A.jpg
    bocn11A.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 55
  • bocn13A.jpg
    bocn13A.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 54
  • bocn14A.jpg
    bocn14A.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 54
  • bocn19A.jpg
    bocn19A.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 42
Awesome pictures Chris. If anyone out there hasn't been they need to go, it was absolutely fantastic today. Well recommended.
Dave.

Pictures at Beltring

Great pictures Chris, It's good to be able to at least see this stuff for those of us who can't get there. Appreciated..Dano

Good hunting !

Great pictures Chris, It's good to be able to at least see this stuff for those of us who can't get there. Appreciated..Dano

Yes Dano it must be a big wind up when you cannot go, but maybe one day ?
I always like to look at the pictures people post as you just never know what you may spot in amongst all the common items as SG500 can testify.

The rare stuff is out there, it just needs finding by the right person for their collection.
Good hunting all.

Last pictures

Final set of pictures from Beltring Militaria show 09.

Attachments

• bocn4a.JPG
    bocn4a.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 38
  • bocn5a.jpg
    bocn5a.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 11
  • bocn23c.JPG
    bocn23c.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 39
  • bocn24m.JPG
    bocn24m.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 35
Just arrived home from my (unintentionally) short visit. I had planned on staying untill the final day but after a second night of being treated to the delights of the DJs unimpressive collection of tunes being played at position number 11 on the volume dial untill 3am, I sacked it, never to return.